FREE WORKSHOP: The 6 Overlooked Causes Of Thyroid Disease
How I Overcame My Hashimoto’s and Thyroid Symptoms Naturally Using Functional Medicine
Saturday, November 11th @ 11 AM EST
Huron Park Recreation Centre | 830 Paisley Blvd West | Iroquois Room | Mississauga L5C 4P1
* This is a FREE Live Workshop. Seating is limited. *
Saturday, November 11, 2017
@ 11AM EST
75 49 Spots
Very limited workshop…
Co-Founder of Thyroid Bootcamp
Functional Medicine Practioner
Did You Know?
Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis is the most common form of Thyroid disease and affects 1 in 3 women in North America?
In fact, it’s technically not even a thyroid condition, the thyroid is a victim of a misguided immune system.
Since there is no medical drug for Hashimoto’s, it’s not even tested for in conventional medicine. Even your specialist will typically not test for this.
The fastest way to overcome Thyroid Symptoms…
Let go of the “old way” of doing things and find the root cause!
The Old Way:
- Hours of wasted time with doctors and specialists
- Being limited by the traditional insurance model
- Reducing quality time with your family and friends as your health deteriorates
- Ineffectively trying to fix symptoms like weight gain, depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, cold hands and feet, brain fog, and constipation with medications
- Being faced with skepticism by your doctor when asking about Root Cause Testing and a personalized approach
- Trying various Thyroid Medications with potential negative side effects
- Outdated medical system that is not able to handle your case with personalized support
The New Way To Address Thyroid Symptoms
We provide a plan, a partnership, and a promise…
The New Way:
- A personalized program designed just for you
- Identify the root cause(s) of Thyroid Symptoms Using Root Cause Lab Testing
- 24/7 Access to your practitioner and a supportive team of people and nutritionist/coach
- Inspiring community workshops and access to an online support community
- Make appointments easily from your phone or computer and have appointments that actually start on time
- A comprehensive plan that is unique to you, and a team to help you execute it every step of the way
- A holistic approach that includes a customization of your diet, lifestyle, and personalized coaching
Who is Sophia Naser?
Meet Sophia Naser
Sophia Naser is a licensed Nurse Practitioner in Ontario who graduated with a Master’s degree in Nursing.
Sophia began studying functional medicine to eliminate her own debilitating symptoms by finding the root cause of her health issues.
Her passion for functional medicine was deeply informed by her own struggle with thyroid symptoms, which she overcame through specific dietary changes, supplements, and functional medicine that ultimately addressed the underlying root cause(s) of her Hashimoto’s disease.