FREE WORKSHOP: The 6 Overlooked Causes Of Thyroid Imbalance
How Our Clients Address Their Thyroid Symptoms Naturally Using Functional Medicine
Click The Button To Reserve Your Seat
Click button for next availability
Only 100 Seats Available
Very limited seating…
Lisa Gold, FNP
Gentle Integrative Care
Did You Know?
Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis is the most common form of thyroid disease and affects 1 out of 100 people (mostly women) in North America.
Although the diagnosis is usually made when thyroid hormones are deficient, the condition is more of a full body problem. The immune system, due to multiple factors, over-responds to triggers such as injury or illness. The immune system then becomes muddled, and healthy thyroid cells are targeted along with foreign invaders or damage in the body.
Since there is no medical drug for Hashimoto’s, most often it isn’t tested for early in the course of the problem. Sadly, the thyroid suffers partial loss of function, making hormone replacement often necessary.
Frequently thyroid hormones will normalize lab results, and yet symptoms of Hashimoto’s will persist. This is because the underlying causes of thyroid disease and immune system imbalance are ongoing. The key to recovery is identification and treatment of the root causes that led to this autoimmune disorder.
The fastest way to overcome Thyroid Symptoms…
Let go of the “old way” of doing things and find the root cause!
The Old Way:
- Hours of wasted time with doctors and specialists
- Being limited by the traditional insurance model
- Reducing quality time with your family and friends as your health deteriorates
- Ineffectively trying to fix symptoms like weight gain, depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, cold hands and feet, brain fog, and constipation with medications
- Being faced with skepticism by your doctor when asking about Root Cause Testing and a personalized approach
- Trying various Thyroid Medications with potential negative side effects
- Outdated medical system that is not able to handle your case with personalized support
The New Way To Address Thyroid Symptoms
We provide a plan, a partnership, and a promise…
The New Way:
- A personalized program designed just for you
- Identify the root cause(s) of Thyroid Symptoms Using Root Cause Lab Testing
- 24/7 Access to your practitioner and a supportive team of people and nutritionist/coach
- Inspiring community workshops and access to an online support community
- Make appointments easily from your phone or computer and have appointments that actually start on time
- A comprehensive plan that is unique to you, and a team to help you execute it every step of the way
- A holistic approach that includes a customization of your diet, lifestyle, and personalized coaching
Meet Lisa Gold, FNP
Lisa Gold, FNP, is an experienced, board-certified family nurse practitioner and health coach. Ms. Gold was born and raised in Atlanta, GA, where she attended Emory University at the age of 16, and earned her degree in nursing. She spent the next fifteen years of practice in hospital OB/GYN and patient education. Then, while raising four children, Lisa attended Pace University where she earned her Master of Science, with a focus in family primary care. She was awarded Student of the Year by the faculty and staff at Pace. Upon graduation, Lisa began working in group private practice as a family nurse practitioner for nineteen years. During that time Ms. Gold earned her certification as a health coach from Duke Integrative Medicine in Durham, NC. She led stress management groups and authored a workbook to help patients and clients become more resilient to chronic stress.